Skip to main content

Upcoming Events

easter egg

Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Join us for the annual Easter Egg Hunt provided the Fraternal Order of Eagles. For ages 0-12.

Saturday, April 8 at 10 AM

At Discovery Park

Little Miss Strawberry Days Royalty

Applications are now being accepted to be on the Little Miss Strawberry Days Royalty. Girls cannot be younger than 9 years or older than 11 years on June 1st, 2023. Applicants MUST live in Pleasant Grove.

Applications due March 25

More Information + Application
garden series

Our Beautiful Yards and Gardens Workshop Series

Announcing the 2023 Beautiful Yards and Gardens Workshop Series for residents wishing to increase their knowledge and skills for gardens and yards. Free to residents but does require an RSVP. Beginning at 7pm and taught by Master Gardeners.

Monthly Schedule
Secondary Water Metering
meter graphic

Pleasant Grove City applied to the Utah Board of Water Resources and has received a $10 million grant and a $4.25 million loan for the installation of new secondary water meters throughout the City. This project will help the City and our residents accurately measure their irrigation water, comply with recent Utah law requiring that each city with a secondary water system install meters, and ultimately reduce overall water usage. Fortunately, approximately 70 percent of the project will be funded by grant money received from the State of Utah and the loan will cover the remaining 30 percent of the project costs. 

The security for the loan will be provided through the sale of “non-voted” revenue bonds to the Board of Water Resources. The bonds will be issued in the approximate amount of $4,250,000 and will be repaid in 15 payments at a 1.00% interest rate. Payments shall be made from the net revenues of the secondary water system. It is anticipated that the secondary water rates will increase by approximately $3.85 per month due to the issuance of these bonds.

It is the policy of the Utah Board of Water Resources to provide a 15-day period for public comment prior to the purchase of any non-voted revenue bonds. The City would also like to receive public comment on the bonds or the project and solicits comments of the secondary water users (either favorable or negative) in writing before February 21, 2023. 

For additional information and to comment, please read the official letter here

Restoring the 'G'
Pleasant Grove High School and Pleasant Grove City are teaming up to restore the letter G on our mountain. It will take many hands to help make this happen. 
The community is coming together to Restore the ‘G.’ It’s time to solidify the ‘G’ for generations to come by making necessary upgrades to ensure its longevity.
Please watch the documentary on this treasured landmark here:
Thank you for your participation and help for this great cause.
UTOPIA Is Coming Soon
Many of you have seen the crews working on the installation of UTOPIA fiber throughout the city. You may also have had a flyer placed on your door informing you of upcoming construction near you.The construction will be happening on the city easements which might possibly border your property. If you have sprinklers in this easement they will restore them to their original state. In the spring, if you find there are issues with your sprinklers, they will come out and repair them.As a reminder, the crew is contracted by UTOPIA; the city is not overseeing the installations. If you have any concerns, please reach out to UTOPIA with questions by calling the number on the flyer (also listed below).Please be respectful to the contractors and thank you for your patience as we welcome this innovative technology to the City.

Contact Information:


Pleasant Grove City in a Puzzle

We are offering a commemorative Strawberry Days 500-piece Puzzle by Eric Dowdle to celebrate 100 years of Strawberry Days. Featuring landmarks and events known to this beloved city celebration, you can purchase these for your family and for gifts.
Puzzles are available at City Hall and are $20. These are pick-up only and cannot be delivered. Supplies are limited and are only available until supplies last.
April 11 at 6 p.m.
Work session starting at 4:30 p.m. 

Waste & Recycling

Find out information about Garbage and Recycling pickup schedules.

Learn more

City Council Live Stream

Stream PG City Public meetings though our Public Meetings Live Stream service.

City Council Live Stream

Get the Latest Newsletter

The PG City Newletter is produced each month and sent out with the utility bills. 

Read Newsletter

City Newsletters and Updates

Enter your email address to receive updates and newletters from PG City

Sign Up

Local Business Search

Search to find local business and current deals they are offering. 

Search Businesses

Emergency Alert Sign Up

Sign up to receive emergency alerts for the PG City area

Sign Up