The engineering division is responsible for reviewing plans, plats, drawings, etc. for development projects within the City to ensure conformance with City standards and accepted design principles.
City Engineer: Marty Beaumont 801-785-2941
Engineering Inspector: Ryan Sabey 801-960-5200
Standard Specifications and Drawings
- 2009 Transportation Master Plan
- 2014 Local Streets Vicinity Plan
- 2013 Pleasant Grove Storm Water Master Plan & IFFP
The majority of street lights in Pleasant Grove are owned and maintained by Rocky Mountain Power. When lights are out, damaged, or otherwise not functioning correctly, they should be reported to Rocky Mountain Power. That may be done using the online form at Rocky Mountain Power's website or by contacting the City Engineer at 801-922-4522 (email).
New lights cost about $2,100 per location, although this may vary depending on the distance to a power source. City funding of lighting depends on allocation of the general fund budget by the City Council.
Development Application Checklists
- A complete application submittal is required for all plans and plats. Please include a completed checklist with the application and associated plans or plats. Incomplete submittals will not be accepted.
- Concept Plan Checklist
- Site Plan Checklist
- Preliminary Plat & Plan Checklist
- Final Plat & Plan Checklist