Strawberry Days 2013
“Berried Treasure,” will be the official theme for Strawberry Days June 16 through 22, 2013. The Strawberry Days Committee, headed up by Betty Memmott, have announced the upcoming events for the celebration.
Click the plus sign below to view the poster on the page
Click Here to Purchase Rodeo Tickets Online
(click the date time to purchase tickets)
TICKETS also available at:
Smith Drug (in PG), Macey’s (in PG) and Burns Saddlrey (in Lehi)
Miss Pleasant Grove Pageant
2013 Miss Pleasant Grove and her 4 attendants. L-R; Nicole Tucker (4th attend.), Lexady Burke (3rd attend.), Lauren Wilson (queen), Melanie Porter (1st attend.) and Melissa Cook (2nd attend.)
Rodeo Queens 2013- First Attendant Kayce Goodrich, Queen Paige Morgan, Second Attendant Whitney Ashton
For this year’s festivities (l-r) Grand Marshall Jeniel Fugal, St. Days chair Betty Memmott and Ann Fisher
Photos From Last Year
Events and Schedule:
Huck Finn Day 9:00am to 12:00 Noon
Fishing- Bring your own fishing poles and bait!
Games and fun for everyone!!!
REGISTRATION: May 1 - June 20 (Online Registration)
TOURNAMENT: JUNE 21 & 22, 2013
FEES: $50 IF REGISTERED BY JUNE 20 OR
FEES: $60 DAY OF
Place: Pleasant Grove Community Center 547 South Locust Avenue (801-785-6172)
Time: Tournament Begins Friday- 5:00pm, Saturday- 12:00pm
Play: 4 games guaranteed.
Pool play into single or double elimination tournament depending on the amount of team entries.
Teams may have up to10 members on the roster. There must be at least 2 women on court at all times.
Each player must play in at least one pool play set of a match to be eligible for tournament play.
No registration forms accepted without a fee!
Wednesday June 19: $11 adults, Children 10 years and under free with adult
Thursday June 20: $13 adult, $5 child
Friday: All seats $13
Saturday: All seats $13
Prices are subject to change.
Fireworks at the rodeo will be on Wednesday and Saturday nights this year.
Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Rodeo for 2013 welcomes back PRO TOUR FMX for the halftime show each night of the rodeo. Pro Tour FM is a freestyle motocross team headed up by two former Arizona and California State MX Champions; D.J. Umphres and Brent Denton. The team specializes in providing an up-close and personal X-games experience involving seat grabs, holy grabs, rock solids, tsunamis, and the back flip. Each rider has more than 15 years’ experience, bringing a very healthy and maintained arsenal of freestyle motocross tricks. D.J. and Brent are the specialty Act for the rodeo
10:00am to 11:00am 0-9 months
11:00am to 12:00noon 10-18 months
Winners are announced at 1:00pm and MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!!
$10.00 for each category entered.
0-3 Month Girl & Boy
4-6Month Girl & Boy
7-9 Month Girl & Boy
10-12 Month Girl & Boy
13-18 Month Girl & Boy
0-9 Month Winners and 10-18 Month Winners
Strawberry Days Girl & Boy
Americana Girl & Boy
Prince & Princess
The Miss Pleasant Grove Royalty invites all young ladies ages 3-11 to a
“Strawberry Day’s Princess Party”
Download the Application Here
Thursday June 21st.
There will be two sessions: 10:00-12:00 and 12:30-2:30.Come enjoy lunch and lots of activities, entertainment and fun! All Princesses will receive a beautiful Rhinestone Tiara and fun surprises! Lunch will be served
Register at Pleasant Grove Recreation Center. Cost is $20.00 for each Princess!
Strawberry Princess T shirt: $6.00 extra
Sign up deadline is Friday June 15th
Come and Discover the Princess Within
10:00am to 12:00 noon
Come show off your pet and pick a prize!!!
The parade will be held on Saturday, 22nd at 10:00 am
The parade route will begin at Pleasant Grove High School, (700 East 200 South.) All entries will enter at the bottom of the High School parking lot, off of Locust Avenue (approximately 450 E 250 S). Then travel west down 200 South to 100 East. Turn Left go 1 block, turn right, go 1 block then turn right onto Main street. Travel North down Main street to Center Street. Turn left and travel West down center until the railroad tracks. Turn right after the railroad tracks into the parking lots available. All horse trailers are encouraged and welcome to park at the Eagles building on 600 West. Do not encourage people on horses to cross State Street and ride to the rodeo grounds. This is too dangerous!
- No one will be allowed to drive up the staging area of the parade except the actual entries. This also includes all parents dropping off their dancers, karate kids, decorating cars, people dropping off water bottles etc. Parents will not be allowed to drive into the line-up staging area.
- Nothing can be thrown from an entry. Please notify all participants of this rule. We encourage you to walk along the sides and hand it out flyers, candy etc. but no throwing. No waterguns, or ballooning. Please don’t throw anything for your safety and liability as well as those of the viewers.
- If your entry requires dancing, karate, cheering etc. please plan your routines in a manner that has constant forward motion. There will be no stopping for unloading, performing a routine and starting again. This will cut down on the complaint of gaps as well, insure the safety of your participants during loading and unloading. Officers will exit any entries not complying at the nearest corner.
- There will be no vehicles larger than a truck pulling a small trailer. No 18 wheel vehicles.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to screen and either accept or reject any entry. Failure to comply with the rules of the parade may result in your dismissal from the parade.
- Businesses you are not entered in the parade until we receive your entry fee. $100.00 for all businesses located outside of Pleasant Grove. Official sponsors of the Strawberry Days Celebration will also have their fee wavied! If you do not have a Pleasant Grove business license it will cost $100.00
Be lined up ready to go by 9:15am
Bands please pull your buses to the front of the Pleasant Grove High School 700 E 200 S to unload and prepare.
If you have any questions please contact