NOTICE OF MEETING
PLEASANT GROVE CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the Pleasant Grove City Council will hold a regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 in City Council Chambers, 86 East 100 South, Pleasant Grove, Utah. This is a public meeting and anyone interested is invited to attend and comment.
- 1. CALL TO ORDER
- 2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- 3. OPENING REMARKS
- 4. APPROVAL OF MEETING’S AGENDA
- 5. CONSENT ITEMS: (Consent items are only those which have been discussed beforehand, are non-controversial and do not require further discussion)
- a. City Council and Work Session Minutes:
City Council Work Session Minutes April 10, 2012
- b. To consider approval of Pay Request #1 for the Manila Culinary Water Disconnect Project to Titan Constructors.
- c. To consider approval of paid vouchers (May 23, 2012)
- 6. OPEN SESSION
- 7. BUSINESS:
- a. Dave Asay, UDOT, to update the City Council on the 1-15 Core project.
- Public Hearing to receive comments on the Fiscal Year 2011/2012 budget amendments. The Pleasant Grove Redevelopment Agency Budget is included in the Final Budget. (CITY WIDE) Presenter: Finance Director Dean Lundell
- To consider for approval adding 2 vehicles to the lease contract for the Water Department for the 2012/2013 budget. (CITY WIDE) Presenter: Finance Director Dean Lundell
- Public Hearing to receive comments on the Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Budget and adoption of the new fee schedule. The Pleasant Grove Redevelopment Agency Budget is also included in the Final Budget. (CITY WIDE) Presenter: Finance Director Dean Lundell
- Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2012-14) adopting an addendum to the Pleasant Grove City Storm Drain Master Plan and providing for an effective date. (CITY WIDE) Presenter: City Engineer Degen Lewis
*Habitat for Humanity
- To consider for approval a 13-lot Final Plat for the Orchard Grove Subdivision located at approximately 383 South 300 East in the R1-8 zone. (STRING TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Ken Young
- To consider for approval a 2-unit Final Plat known as Roycroft Townhomes, Plat “A” located at 48 South 100 West, in the Downtown Village (DV) Zone. (OLD FORT NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Ken Young
- To consider for approval of an off-premise beer license for BJ’s Short Stop, a convenience store and fueling station located at 130 West Center, in the Downtown Village (DV) Zone. Owner is Prakash Patel. (OLD FORT NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Attorney Tina Petersen
- To consider for adoption a Resolution (2012-031) authorizing the Mayor to execute the Utility Relocation and Reimbursement Agreement with the Provo River Water Users Association relating to the enclosure of the Murdock Canal. Presenter: Attorney Tina Petersen
- To consider for adoption a Resolution (2012-032) authorizing the Mayor to sign an agreement with Holbrook Asphalt Co. and executing the notice to proceed on the 2012 Street Preservation – High Density Mineral Bond project. Presenter: Engineer Degen Lewis
- 8. NEIGHBORHOOD AND STAFF BUSINESS
- 9. MAYOR AND COUNCIL BUSINESS
- 10. SIGNING OF PLATS:
- 11. REVIEW CALENDAR
- 12. APPROVE PURCHASE ORDERS
- 13. ADJOURN
*NOTE: If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to disability need assistance in understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City Recorder, 801-785-5045, forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING:
I certify that the above notice and agenda was posted in three public places within the Pleasant Grove City limits. Agenda also posted on State (http://pmn.utah.gov) and City websites (www.plgrove.org).
Posted by: Kathy T. Kresser, City Recorder
Date: June 1, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Public Hearing Notice published in the Daily Herald May 25, 2012