NOTICE OF MEETING
PLEASANT GROVE CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the Pleasant Grove City Council will hold a regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 in City Council Chambers, 86 East 100 South, Pleasant Grove, Utah. This is a public meeting and anyone interested is invited to attend and comment.
- 1. CALL TO ORDER
- 2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- 3. OPENING REMARKS
- 4. APPROVAL OF MEETING’S AGENDA
- 5. CONSENT ITEMS: (Consent items are only those which have been discussed beforehand, are non-controversial and do not require further discussion)
- a. City Council and Work Session Minutes:
City Council Work Session Minutes March 27, 2012
City Council Minutes April 3, 2012
City Council Minutes April 17, 2012
- b. To consider approval of Partial Payment Request #2 and Change Order #1 for Jordan Valley Construction for the Grove Creek and Battle Creek Drainage System.
- c. To consider approval of Partial Payment Request #2 for Lyndon Jones Construction for the Battle Creek Pipeline Project.
- d. To consider approval of Partial Payment Request #5 and Change Order #5 for Condie Construction Company for the Grove Creek Pipe Line Project.
- e. To consider for approval Change Order #2 and Final Pay Request for Geneva Rock for the Mayfield, Phase I Project.
- f. To consider approval of paid vouchers (May 10, 2012)
- 6. OPEN SESSION
- 7. BUSINESS:
- a. Introduction of the new Historic Preservation Commission.
- Continued Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2012-12) to amend Section 10-15-30-I of the Pleasant Grove City Code, by adding a minimum floor area of 700 square feet to the Mixed Housing Sub-district of the Grove Zone. (GROVE ZONE) Presenter: Director Ken Young (Continued from the April 17, 2012 meeting)
- Public Hearing to consider for adoption a Resolution (2012-028) authoring the Mayor to sign a Pond Access and Drainage Easement Vacation that is recorded on Lot #9 of the Windsong Plat “A” Subdivision, located at 110 West 1800 North; and providing for an effective date. Presenter: Engineer Degen Lewis
- d. Public Hearing to consider for adoption a Resolution (2012-029) authoring the Mayor to sign a Boundary Line Agreement with Roger and Patricia Adams to clarify or correct a minor difference in the Right-of-Way line along 1800 North and 600 West for the Adams Grove Subdivision, Plats B and C; and providing for an effective date. (NORTH FIELDS NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Engineer Degen Lewis
- e. To consider for adoption a Resolution (2012-030) authorizing the Mayor to declare a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban VIN # 3GNGK2U81G264635, as surplus property and authorizing the sale of the vehicle; and providing for an effective date. Presenter: Fire Captain Dave Thomas
- f. To consider for adoption an Ordinance (2012-13) amending Title 4, Section 7, by adding Section 2 “Aerial Fireworks Restricted”; and providing for an effective date. (BATTLE CREEK, GROVE CREEK, BIG SPRINGS AND MANILA NEIGHBORHOODS) Presenter: Attorney Tina Petersen
- Discussion on vision of Police Department
- Discussion regarding the direction for the proposed New Downtown Civic Center.
- 8. NEIGHBORHOOD AND STAFF BUSINESS
- 9. MAYOR AND COUNCIL BUSINESS
- 10. SIGNING OF PLATS:
- 11. REVIEW CALENDAR
- 12. APPROVE PURCHASE ORDERS
- 13. ADJOURN
*NOTE: If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to disability need assistance in understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City Recorder, 801-785-5045, forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING:
I certify that the above notice and agenda was posted in three public places within the Pleasant Grove City limits. Agenda also posted on State (http://pmn.utah.gov) and City websites (www.plgrove.org).
Posted by: Kathy T. Kresser, City Recorder
Date: May 11, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Public Hearing Notice published in the Daily Herald May 4, 2012